BloqUV Cover Up
The BloqUV Cover Up has a UPF 50 plus rating, blocking out 98 percent of the sun's harmful rays. The cover up dress is great for the beach, pool, boating, or any of your outcdoor activities.
It's rouching drawstings allows you to wear it t various lengths.
- Functional accessory pocket for your MP3 player or phone.
- Elongated sleeves for hand coverage makes this a leader for optimal sun protection.
- Flat Seamed
- All BloqUV fabrics are tested in accordance with the American Association of Textile Chemist and Colorist (AATCC).
- BloqUV provides a minimum UPF 50 = blocking 98% of sun's rays.
- BloqUV customers have piece of mind that all BloqUV clothing provides UV protection and blocks 98% of sun's rays (UVA and UVB).
- BloqUV - sun protective clothing that is fashionable and functional.
We recommend ordering one size up.
Posted by email@example.com on 17th Apr 2017
Love, love, love! This shirt fit so well and I didn't get a sunburn while working out. I am photosensitive and have had a basal cell carcinoma about 2 years ago. Currently I am pregnant and can't use my normal skin medication but this shirt not only accommodates my growing body, it keeps me cool in this SoCal weather, and is stylish as I protect my sensitive skin. Thank you so much!
Great for tennis
Posted by Patty on 10th Apr 2017
I'm taller than average with a long body so it's tough to find shirt that are long enough. I realize this is dress but it works perfectly for me to cover up when playing tennis in Florida. I cinch up the sides and it's cute with my tennis skirt. The only issue I've had is the strings can get in the way so I'll have to figure out a solution for that. I do like the colors and the fit and it's blocks the harmful rays.
Awesome Find !
Posted by dania goldfarb on 12th Aug 2016
Comfortable ,Stylish & Functional Multi Use Cover-Up Dress
Can Be Worn Rouched Or Long For Extra Coverage.
Grateful I Found This Company !!
Posted by Unknown on 28th Jun 2016
This cover up is very well made. I wore it on a kayak trip on Lake Tahoe last weekend. It's lightweight enough to keep me cool but offers the full coverage I was looking for. I particularly appreciate that it covers that backs of my hands and my neck, and has an adjustable length. I wore it short over capris on the way to the lake, then long over my swimsuit once we were on the lake. Great purchase.